lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

The Crystal Ball: WWDC 2014

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Here we are, less than 9 hours of the Keynote of the Worldwide Developers Conference, where Apple will reveal some of the surprises in which have been working since last year. Excited? At least I I am, and that I have a crystal ball that allows me to see, in general terms and with some margin of error, which will present Apple:

Let's see what the future holds... yes, I see Tim Cook taking the stage to catch up on the latest figures from the iOS app store... Wow, over 75,000 million downloads already? 1,100,000 available Apps? Not bad, not bad. The Mac is also doing very well, and the new apple stores have looked great.

Yosemite OS X is the next thing I seem to discern and to Jonathan Ive worked on his aesthetic. If you liked the design of iOS 7 you will love this. Quite reminiscent of the iCloud web but have been allowed the luxury of adding some effects and animations really striking. Wait, yes, I see... finally AirDrop will be compatible with iOS function. No more, send messages to pass something to the iPhone. Yes, wait until fall will be long.


The new MacBook Pros available today, sorry, tomorrow, at the Apple Store also appears quite intensively in my view, although the Mac Mini and the iMac will still take longer to receive their deserved update.

The following is iOS 8, ​​the next version of the mobile operating system apple comes without great aesthetic changes but further refinement of the marked line on iOS 7 and new features to get more out of both the Control Center and the Center Notifications . HealthBook will be one of my new series, and health become a key issue due to information compiled by the coprocessor M7 and future versions.


They also seem to have a system to use multiple apps simultaneously at least in the iPad. Siri is another of the strengths of the presentation, I think ... yes, finally opening a path for developers to integrate their apps features in the wizard voice. The first example of this integration will be Shazam for song recognition, but not the only one.

Finally, I see flashes of something called iWatch, a new version of AppleTV also more open to developers with its own app store, and a platform for home automation based on iOS ... but everything is very blurry and perhaps I will be arriving interference. Oh! The vision has been interrupted, I am exhausted, better not force the ball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario